Axes are used to cut or trim branches or woods. It has different sizes from small to big that depends on how big the object that needs to trim or cut. The proper use of axe is by using both hands because it requires a strong force to cut or chopped woods.
However, you can use one hand to the object that only needs a mild force and the other hand holds the object. Meanwhile, one of the best axes is Fiskars 7884 X27 Super Splitting Axe, 36-Inch that has a longer holder that is ideal for taller people. Conversely, it has a wider blade for more efficient cutting or trimming.
It is perfectly in cutting woods that can be used on bonfire, fireplace or even in cooking. Axes are also used in cutting the trees that fall on the street to make the road passable. We can say that Axe is very useful in many ways but requires safety precautions.
Fiskars 7884 X27 Super Splitting Axe is a 36-inch traditional axe that cut effectively and made in Finland. It has an innovative design that is more light-weighted than old fashion design. It is included in the X-series that received an international award due to its new and high-quality standard product of Fiskars.
ADVANCED BLADE GEOMETRY
It weights is perfectly distributed for an easy holding and for easy carrying so that it can provide much more power when dropping to the object. X-series designed to put the majority of its weight on the blade for a stronger impact and requires only one strike to make it done.
It has shock-absorbing features that the hand will not receive the aftershock force that comes from dropped the axe and aside from that, it is a light weighted tool but it is stronger than others.
It has a casing that protects the blade from an accident and the blade as well for any damage.
Its blade cannot be easily damaged or broken. The head is perfectly fitted on the body so that it can’t be separated into the body.
- Dimension: 37.4 x 9.3 x 1.8 inches
- Weights: 6.3 pounds
- Material: Forged steel, FiberComp
- Warranty: Life Time
- Weight of Axe head: 4.3 pounds
- It can split 8-10 inches in diameter log.
- Axe is not heavy so that it can easily carry and dropped with full force.
- The blade is very sharp that it is possible to cut the login just one hitting.
- Most of the time, the blade does not stick on the wood and it can easily remove.
- The blade has its own cover to avoid an accident. Not all the axes have these features but it is very important to put cover especially during the time that the axe is not in use.
- The handle is very tough and it cannot easily slip into your hand due to its long diameter and the cover of the handle.
- There is a curve at the end of the handle to prevent slipping in the hand continuously because all axes have a tendency to slip out.
- The sheath has a holder and it can hang it in the place where it cannot reach by the children because it can be very dangerous for them to handle it.
- X-series has easy swinging factors.
- The durability of the blade and holder is tested and it’s efficient.
- Not advisable for a too tall and too small person.
- Because of its light-weighted, there is not enough force to cut the medium or large logs in just one splitting.
- The blade is too small and its wider diameter log can’t be trim.
In our time now, we need a useful tool to make our job easy. Like Fiskars 7884 X27 Super Splitting Axe, we use this to cut or trim logs that we can use in bonfire or cooking to lessen the consumption of gas. Aside from that, it helps people who need to cut large branches in their trees or woods that will use for other purposes.
We need to store it in a safe place that cannot reach by the children, just always remember that safety comes first. You need to wear eyeglasses for the protection of your eyes from any debris that comes out when you cut the wood directly.
If you have a friend who always has time in cutting or trimming logs for most of the time the best thing that he should have is Fiskars 7884 X27 Super Splitting Axe to aid them in easy cutting.