Rain Bird SST600i
A plants lover wants to have a garden that is full of flowers, grass, or trees. They need water to make them grow and reproduce as like them.
However, if we have grass in our backyard or front of our house, we need a sprinkler to water them every day, and we lost too much water during the watering, and all of us doesn’t want to wastewater and effort so that Rain Bird SST600i – Simple to Set Indoor Timer 6-Zone is made.
It will take the job that we need to do to provide water for our grass every day without using our effort. This is a timer sprinkler so that we don’t need to worry about going to our office. Just set the timer and then let it do the job to take good care of watering the grass around our house.
Rain Bird SST600i – PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Rain Bird SST600i is practically made for a timer sprinkler for daily use without monitoring. Easy and convenient equipment to do the everyday maintenance job is installed indoors to prevent the rain from damaging the equipment. It also comes with programming features that help consume less water, but it can still provide enough water to our lawn.
INDOOR WATERING PROGRAMMING SYSTEM
It is an automatic watering system that you can program for everyday use and how many times it will run for a sprinkling of water. It has its own control that you can program for up to 6 zones.
SIMPLE RUNNING SYSTEM
It comes with an easy press and set for the duration, times in a week or day, and when it will start to sprinkle as easy as 1-2-3 process.
WIDE MONITORING SCREEN
The screen is wide enough to monitor or analyze the previous program easily, and it can be easy to go to the settings program with easy pressing buttons.
The case is made with a plastic material cover that helps to prevent humidity, insects from preventing them from entering inside the equipment. The cord has a sealed cover to prevent from damaging from an outside source.
ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEM
The timer has a partner rain sensor which automatically shuts off the timer when raining. In addition, it has a troubleshooting feature for repairs of program problems.
- Product code: SST-600i
- Dimensions: 3 x 7 x 10.4 inches
- Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Battery: No
- Power source: corded electric
- The first time I saw this equipment, I thought it would be hard to install and set it up at home, but I am wrong. It is very easy to set it up inside our house.
- The buttons are very soft to press, and the options are obvious. I can read it very clearly.
- The program is quite impressive, I can set my water sprinkler from Sunday to Saturday, and the zones are very easy to understand t on how you will use it.
- One time, our electric power shut down, and the other day, I thought my program would be lost when I checked it. My program is still there, and it looks like nothing is happening in the electric power.
- The grass received an equal amount of water, and it grows perfectly because the watering time is monitored through the equipment.
- I can set the date, the time, and the duration in just one click for each option. I can say that this equipment is very useful in every home with a large lawn.
- Some options are quite confusing, and sometimes when I program the time cycle for my lawn, it is not consistent in running time.
- Sometimes the program fails, and I can’t program a continuous timer for every day.
Rain Bird SST600i – Simple to Set Indoor Timer with 6 zones is very useful in watering lawn extensive areas of lawns. Somehow, we admit that it is tough to maintain the green appearance of grasses when it is not taking care of the continuous watering system. But now, it can be easy with the help of Rain Bird SST600i – Simple to Set Indoor Timer.
You can set the time to water your lawn every day in different duration and zones. Aside from that, we can also set on how much water needs to sprinkle because, during the rainy season, we need to lessen the amount of water through the rain sensor that will mechanically turn off and increase it during the hot season.
IrrigationCaddy – The Mobile Wifi Sprinkler Timer
IrrigationCaddy is a company dedicated to selling the newest technology in the lawn sprinkler/irrigation business. The company always provides the newest technology to hit the irrigation industry since the impact rotor.
With the introduction of IrrigationCaddy, now everyone can have the ability to finally control their irrigation system from their computer, mobile device, “smart device,” or web browser from anywhere in the world.
This company comprises irrigation professionals who always looked for the best ways to perform service tasks for their customers. Now, they have found it in the WiFi-based sprinkler controller made by IrrigationCaddy.
Mobile Sprinkler Timer is a wireless and WiFi-enabled web-based irrigation control system that DOES NOT require a wired connection to make it work. The Mobile Sprinkler Timer allows users to control their irrigation system with a web browser from any mobile device or computer. All you need is an internet browser on your laptop or a mobile phone with the app.
By having this wireless sprinkler timer that can connect to your home network through a WiFi connection, you will be able to have full control of every sprinkler at your fingertips. This doesn’t matter if you are located a thousand miles away from your home. Therefore, this wireless device is really a cool thing that can help you do your job. You may found you can save a lot of money in the long.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Want to know the nitty-gritty stuff? Here are some of our most frequent customer inquiries …
How many zones can I have?
A: Up to 43
How many zones are on it from the beginning?
Does a rain sensor work with it?
Can I run it from the physical timer?
Does it install like a regular timer?
A: Yes, same as a regular timer except syncing to the wifi.
Does it have a backup battery?
A: It doesn’t need a battery because all of the programs are saved to the cloud, and you don’t need to reset it ever.
What happens in a power outage?
A: Just like a regular timer, your system will not activate until power is restored, but once power is back, the timer will automatically sync back with the wifi, and you are good to go!
If I use the direct connection with my phone, will I turn on my neighbor’s timer if he has it?
A: No, each timer has its own unique IP Address, and that’s what prevents that from happening.
Do I need to be on the customer’s wifi to use my phone for the direct connection?
A: Yes. However, you can still run it from the timer.
- It is wireless
- The screen is featured with an LCD
- You can use the mobile app to control the device
- Convenient time setting features
- Internal WiFi would be a big improvement over having to use an external device.
- There is no way to access its functions from the main unit at all
- There is no “delay” function in the web interface
Step-by-step video guides