Here are some of the quality lawnmowers that I think are worth it for you to get to trim your lawn and garden. You can check them out and see if any of them are matching your requirement.
- 1 1. GreenWorks 25112 Electric Lawn Mower 3 in 1
- 2 2. WORX WG788 3-In-1 Cordless Lawn Mower
- 3 This Product is Patented
- 4 3. GreenWorks 25322 G-MAX Mower 40V
- 5 4. Lawn Boy 10632 Self Propel HW Lawn Mower
- 6 5. GreenWorks 25022 3-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower
- 7 6. Black & Decker MM275 Electric Mulching Mower
- 8 Should You Grab This Mulching Mower?
- 9 7. McLane 801 5.50GT Lawn Edger Review
1. GreenWorks 25112 Electric Lawn Mower 3 in 1
Here you will find a quick and to-the-point review of the GreenWorks 25112 21-Inch 13 Amp Electric Lawn Mower 3 in 1.
Here we will cover the primary pros and cons of this 3 in 1 lawnmower and the most important features, along with some helpful opinions from other people who purchased it online.
As you may know, there are different types and models of lawnmowers on the market, offering different kinds of performance. If you are looking for an environmentally friendly item, though, one particular model that you may be interested in is the GreenWorks 25112 21-Inch 13 Amp Electric Lawn Mower 3 in 1.
The GreenWorks brand is a leader in power. Still, at the same time, eco-friendly lawn tools and the GreenWorks 25112 21-Inch 13 Amp Electric Lawn Mower 3 in 1 promote zero-emission, and its gas alternative solutions are a great option when working in the garden.
The GreenWorks 25112 Lawn Mower is a powerful 21-inch lawnmower with excellent performance, and it is working with a 13 amp electric motor. It features poly housing and a durable steel deck, and apart from that, this product features a 7 position single lever height adjuster.
It is also important to mention that this lawn mower converts very easily from the rear bag to the mulch or side discharge lawnmower.
- Product Dimensions: 31.5 x 17.2 x 23.2 inches ; 53.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 62 pounds
- Easy to use and lightweight.
- Powerful 13 amp electric motor.
- Durable steel deck and poly housing.
- 7 position single lever height adjuster.
- Affordable price concerning quality.
- Such models take more time to cut the lawn than gas-powered models.
- Low metal housing gets grass build-up.
Should You Grab This 3 In 1 Lawn Mower?
Overall, the GreenWorks 25112 21-Inch 13 Amp Electric Lawn Mower 3 in 1 is a very powerful and, at the same time, eco-friendly product. It is lightweight and very easy to operate, and as a matter of fact, GreenWorks Tools is the leader in powerful eco-friendly lawn tools because they promote zero-emission tools with high performance.
We personally really like that the GreenWorks 25112 21-Inch 13 Amp Electric Lawn Mower easily converts from rear bag to mulch or side discharge lawnmower. The 7 positions single lever height adjuster is also very important useful.
To sum it up: We will especially recommend the GreenWorks 25112 Electric Lawn Mower to anyone who is looking for an eco-friendly lawnmower that at the same time offers great performance for the price that you pay for.
2. WORX WG788 3-In-1 Cordless Lawn Mower
If you feel mowing your lawn is a chore, then you may want to consider the WORX WG788 3-In-1 Cordless Lawn Mower with Removable Battery & IntelliCut to do the job for you – effortlessly and efficiently.
The WG788 cordless lawn mower runs on a rechargeable 36-volt battery that offers one hour (or 18 500 square feet) of operation time per charge.
This Product is Patented
It’s equipped with WORX’s patented IntelliCut technology, which provides superior power when you need it the most. This allows you to use the “Power” mode to chop those tough weeds and set the dial to “Quiet” mode to avoid annoying the heck out of your neighbors.
This model also features the 3-in-1 grass handling feature, which lets you mulch, bag, or eject grass to the side. Its unique mulching blade efficiently chops off your clippings much better than conventional blades, and this model offers 6 height positions.
The removable handle of the WORX WG788 conveniently folds down for easy storage and makes it a breeze to detach and recharge the battery.
Every purchase of the WORX WG788 cordless lawn mower will also include the following items: charger, detachable 36-volt battery, grass bag, mulch insert, safety key, side discharge tube, and owner’s manual.
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 23 x 15 inches ; 87 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 101 pounds
- With its 36-volt battery, it has more than enough power and operation time to mow a large lawn (or 18 500 square feet, as advertised) with long-foot grasses.
- It is great that the battery is removable. At least you can leave the unit outside and take the battery inside for charging, which most consumers find convenient.
- Since it’s not gas-powered, you don’t have to deal with issues like oil changes, dirty emissions, unpleasant gas smell, and dirty carburetor.
- The WG788 is light in weight. Thus it’s very easy to maneuver.
- It operates quietly in “Quiet” mode and even in “Power” mode (compared to a gas lawnmower).
- The collapsible handle is comfortable (cushion lining) and easy to fold (press a button).
- No more stepping over or tripping over an extension cord while mowing your lawn.
- It would have been nice if the power switch was up on the handle instead of being placed on the battery itself.
- Customer service support from WORX could be better.
Should You Grab This Lawn Mower?
Just like other products, the WORX WG788 3-In-1 Cordless Lawn Mower with Removable Battery & IntelliCut has “minor” issues of its own. Still, overall, this model gives excellent value for the money.
The WORX WG788 has many lovable features, and as was mentioned previously, it provides enough power to cut through all types of grasses, has good battery life, is ergonomically designed, easy to maneuver, quiet, cordless, and really hassle-free to use, and maintain (compared to gas lawn mowers).
All in all, if mowing your lawn is a burden for you and you are looking for a reliable cordless lawn mower with a removable battery at just around $300, then the WORX WG788 3-In-1 Cordless Lawn Mower is absolutely a great option for you to consider…
3. GreenWorks 25322 G-MAX Mower 40V
The GreenWorks G-MAX is a cordless lawn mower that can deliver its users all the power they need to get their gardens into perfect condition without fuss, and thanks to this product, there will be no extension cords anymore spilling gas.
The GreenWorks G-MAX Mower features a simple 2 step safety start for easier use. It also embraces high-performance qualities such as tool-less conversion from bagging to mulching to deliver an even faster job.
The G-MAX Mower also offers a 5-position cutting height adjustment, so you can easily switch from a range of 7/8 inches to 2 ¾ inches. The lawnmower model includes easily adjustable handlebars, a rubber molded handle, and larger wheels for better control and convenient storage.
On top of that, this lawnmower is also very quiet and very easy to use. It provides reliable performance and works on a G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery providing a great alternative to gas-powered lawnmowers.
- Product Dimensions: 49.5 x 16 x 38 inches ; 37.5 pounds (for the 25322 model)
- Shipping Weight: 52 pounds
- Lithium-Ion Battery powered.
- 5-position cutting height range.
- Rear bagging and mulching.
- Large front and rear wheels.
- Adjustable handlebars.
- Cordless design.
- Even it is quite powerful. It is not as powerful as gas-powered mowers.
- The battery doesn’t last for a lot of time when compared to some other popular models.
Should You Grab This Cordless Lawn Mower?
Overall, the GreenWorks G-MAX Mower is a very popular model for good reasons, and it can be a great solution for people who look for a cordless mower that is not gas-powered.
We personally like the straightforward 2 step safety start. Adjustable cutting height adjustment, easily adjustable handlebars, rubber molded handle, and large wheels are great additions.
However, most importantly, the GreenWorks G-MAX Mower is very easy to use and is also very quiet. It works on a G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery, an excellent alternative to gas-powered lawnmowers, and, of course, much more eco-friendly.
All in all, the GreenWorks G-MAX Mower absolutely gets our recommendation, and even though it is a bit more expensive than some other models by GreenWorks, you definitely get great value for your money here.
4. Lawn Boy 10632 Self Propel HW Lawn Mower
Maintaining a clean and beautiful lawn is a task that requires a lot of time and effort to accomplish, but with the right lawnmower like the Lawn Boy 10632 Self Propel HW Lawn Mower, 20-Inch, you can complete this job in just half the time and effort.
The Lawn-Boy 10632 is a very popular lawnmower known for its exceptional and powerful lawn mowing capability. This machine is equipped with a powerful Briggs & Stratton 5.5 foot-pound Gross Torque OHV engine that features a ReadyStart mechanism for quick and easy start-up. It is ideal for undertaking uneven terrains, slopes, or hills as it is engineered with a rear-wheel-drive mode that enables you to maneuver and operate the mower easily.
In addition, the Lawn-Boy 10632 also features a deep dome deck design that is fortified with a tri-cut blade that provides you with a clean and excellent cut every time.
- Product Dimensions: 40.2 x 22.5 x 16.5 inches ; 62 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 76 pounds
- The Lawn-Boy 10632 Self Propel HW Lawn Mower, 20-Inch, is a reliable and efficient mower equipped with a powerful engine that cuts through both dry and wet grass with exceptional speed and power.
- Designed with smart and easy-to-use features for easy operation.
- Compared to many other mowers in the market, the Lawn-Boy 10632 has a lightweight and compact design, making it easier to maneuver and operate.
- Equipped with sturdy 7-inch front wheels and 8-inch rear wheels for improved maneuverability.
- Engineered with a 4-inch deep-domed deck responsible for the mower’s exceptional mulching system.
- This lawnmower also comes with a grass bag that you can attach to collect your grass and leaf clippings.
- Has a self-propelled mechanism for faster and easier lawn mowing.
- Fuel efficient and can last long hours of lawn mowing job with its 2-gallon gas tank.
- The Lawn-Boy 10632 is also covered with a great three-year warranty, wherein if your mower does not start within one or two pulls. The manufacturer will fix it for free. In addition, upon purchase of this lawnmower, you are entitled to a 2-year no worry warranty that offers free full coverage of the mower’s starting, power, and parts.
- Compared to other mowers in the market, the grass bag that comes with the Lawn Boy 10632 Self Propel HW Lawn Mower, 20-Inch, is quite small in size.
- Several people reported some difficulties in controlling or changing the direction of the machine when mowing.
- A bit more expensive than some other popular lawn mowers in its category.
Should You Grab This Lawn Mower?
Overall, if you are looking for a fast, efficient, reliable, and durable lawn mower that is very easy to operate, then the Lawn Boy 10632 Self Propel HW Mower, 20-Inch, can be a great companion for you.
However, this model is a bit more expensive than some other lawnmowers we reviewed here, with its great features and a fantastic guarantee. We personally believe that it is one of the most affordable lawn mowers on the market today…
5. GreenWorks 25022 3-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower
The GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp 20-in 3-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower is one of the latest additions to GreenWork’s powerful and environmentally friendly machines that offers you a clean, green, and efficient mowing experience. Just like any other machine manufactured by GreenWorks, this 3-in-1 electric mower promises not only great mowing performance but also a ZERO carbon footprint.
A 12 AMP motor powers the GreenWorks 25022, and it is designed with a 20-inch cutting deck that allows the machine to do clean and fast cuts every time. Its 3-in-1 feature gives you the option to choose how you want to dispose of your grass clippings, whether by rear bagging, side discharge, or mulching.
Furthermore, it is engineered with a single lever with an adjustable 7-position height that enables you to adjust or change the cutting height of your mower ranging from 1 ½ inch to 3 ¾ inches depending on your preference.
Lastly, the GreenWorks 25022 is designed with 10” rear wheels paired with 7” front wheels for improved maneuverability. This design allows the machine to be easily maneuvered through uneven terrains and hills, thus making your lawn mowing task easier and faster to accomplish.
- Item Weight: 56 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 65 pounds
- Powerful, efficient, easy to operate, and lightweight compared to other models.
- The GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp 20-in 3-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower is made from high-quality materials, and it can endure a lifetime of tough lawn mowing jobs.
- Unlike other lawn mowers in the market, the deck of the GreenWorks 25022 is made from highly durable metal and not plastic. Thus it is thinner, which makes it easier to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- It has a 20-inch cutting width that enables you to mow your lawn much easier and faster.
- It is easy to maneuver, especially on uneven terrains, because of its large front and rear wheels.
- The 3-in-1 feature gives you the option to choose how you want to deal with the grass clippings, whether by mulching, side-discharge, or bagging.
- Has a foldable handle for easy storage.
- It offers a sophisticated, sleek, and dynamic design that is ideal both for men and women.
- Environmentally friendly and is backed by a full 4-year warranty.
- The cord is a bit long, and it sometimes gets in the way when mowing the lawn.
- Some users found the size of the bagger to be relatively small.
Should You Grab This Electric Lawn Mower?
Lawn mowing is not a job that most people look forward to. However, with the help of the GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp 20-in 3-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower, maintaining your lawn will never be as dreadful and tedious as it used to be.
With this electric lawn mower by GreenWorks, you can mow your lawn with great ease, efficiency and much faster than before, and the thing that we really like about this machine is that it is not only powerful and efficient, but it also helps promote our environment as it has a Zero carbon footprint.
6. Black & Decker MM275 Electric Mulching Mower
The Black & Decker MM275 18-Inch 9 Amp Electric Mulching Mower is a great example of a “small but powerful” corded electric mower. Unlike other models of small electric mowers, this one is fully capable of mulching. It can even catch clippings (if you purchase the optional attachment).
The Black & Decker MM275 features a one-lever height adjustment that allows its four wheels to be modified simultaneously, from 1 to 3 ½ inches. It’s equipped with an 18-inch cutting blade and 3-in-1 polymer deck, providing mulch, release, or side-bag.
This lawnmower model weighs only 38 pounds, and it comes with a two-year limited warranty on the mower and a limited lifetime warranty on the deck.
What’s included with each purchase of this product? It will include the lawnmower, side discharge chute, two shroud hole covers, two wing nuts, one-star washer, small plastic bag with handle bolt, cable tie, upper and lower handlebars, and the product manual.
- Product Dimensions: 33 x 21.5 x 15.4 inches ; 46 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 47 pounds
- The Black & Decker MM275 is super light (only 38 pounds), so you won’t have a hard time pushing this around.
- Unlike other small corded electric mowers, this model does mulching.
- There’s a 1 ½ inches space between the external edge of the deck and blade end, so you’re able to cut right next to walls or fences without problems.
- No tune-ups, oil, gas, pull cord or spark plugs to worry about.
- It does a great job of keeping the grass in your yard short and look professionally maintained.
- The lawnmower model is reasonably priced.
- It is easy to turn it off by simply releasing the lever.
- It is quiet.
- If this came with a grass catcher, this would have been a great steal.
- The height of the handle is not adjustable, so taller individuals, like 6 feet and above, will have issues with the handle’s short height.
- Its cutting range is only limited to 100 feet from the electrical outlet.
Should You Grab This Mulching Mower?
The Black & Decker MM275 is a small electric mower with a 9 amp motor, so don’t expect it to clear a large acre of land. It does, however, do well in hacking thick and long grass within a 100 feet range. We personally really like that it’s lightweight, reasonably priced, and easy to operate and maintain.
In addition, one of the outstanding features of the Black & Decker MM275 is its mulching capability. You won’t find many small corded electric mowers that offer this (Note: Get a good extension cord, so you can maximize the power the machine will receive).
Overall, we will highly recommend the Black & Decker MM275 18-Inch 9 Amp Electric Mulching Mower for you if you are looking for a small but powerful corded electric mower at a very reasonable price.
7. McLane 801 5.50GT Lawn Edger Review
McLane is a famous brand that specialized in manufacturing super high-quality cutting lawn and garden equipment. Their 801 5.50GT Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton 9-Inch Gas Powered Lawn Edger with 8″ Ball Bearing Wheels are heavy-duty steel frames with dual cutter-head bearings that provide a better and smoother cutting. This McLane edger also includes rubber replaceable tires and powder coated paint.
The main features of this McLane edger are its 9-inch edging blade as well as 8-inch wheels. This item operates with its 3.5 horsepower and 4.75 gross torque motor, and it ensures precise and efficient cutting thanks to its single-level blade clutch and depth control.
The McLane 801 5.50GT edger is easy to use, and it cuts grass and soil very easily. Therefore, there is very little effort when it comes to its use. Also, this edger is very heavy, which means that it will not easily bounce if it hits something but will just cut through it.
Apart from this, the engine of this edger starts very easily and without the need for starter fluid or any other similar assistance.
- Shipping Weight: 67 pounds
- 4.75 gross torque motor and 3.5 horsepower.
- 8-inch wheels and rubber replaceable tires.
- Easy to use.
- 9-inch edging blade.
- Heavy-duty steel frames and dual cutter-head bearings.
- Powder-coated paint.
- It comes without oil, so you need to get it yourself.
- Poorly done manually.
Should You Grab This McLane Edger?
Overall, the McLane 801 5.50GT Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton 9-Inch Gas Powered Lawn Edger With 8″ Ball Bearing Wheels is a high-quality item that offers great performance.
This edger is made of heavy-duty steel, and to provide a smoother cutting, there are dual cutter head bearings that do a great job. In addition, its 8-inch wheels and rubber replaceable tires allow easier maneuver, and we really like the 9-inch edging blade, which is very sharp and lets you cut through grass and soil very easily and without any effort.
On top of that, the heaviness of the edger prevents accidents, and if it hits something, it will not bounce but cut through it, which is very important.
Considering all its features and affordable price tag, the McLane 801 Edger is absolutely a great pick for anyone looking for a reliable lawn edger that will last for a very long time.