DEWALT Bare-Tool DC390B Cordless Circular Saw Review
One of the most important tools in carpentering is the saw; it is used to cut woods with the exact measurement. However, for those people who are working as a carpenter; cutting thick woods manually takes a long time and requires a strong force to make it perfect.
But in our time, technologies are evolving, people who have knowledge in producing equipment that will help people in doing things easily keep researching and inventing functional equipment. Some of the equipment is the DEWALT Bare-Tool DC390B 6-1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw.
It is an effective tool for cutting woods smoothly and easily. It is a very good investment in buying tools like this, it can make the job well done in lesser time and it has a standard quality and surely provide a satisfying result, let me show you the deep look in this product.
DEWALT is aiming to provide effective and useful equipment that can give its consumers 100% satisfaction. DEWALT Bare-Tool DC390B 6-1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw is one of their equipment that is perfectly used for cutting woods, especially in carpentering. It is non-cord equipment for easy use and accessible for any type of woods.
It is made of strong magnesium shoe and the upper guard that added to its durability that can give its functions even for the long years of using it. Along with that, the upper guard also adds to the equipment sturdiness in which it provides more efficient results.
This new innovative circular saw comes out with its new characteristic that has no cord in using the equipment. It is very comfortable to use and it can bring it anywhere you want to go while working instead of circular saw that with cord.
The area of the place you need to do is limited to the cord. But in DEWALT Bare-Tool DC390B 6-1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw it is cordless and it was a big advantage from the others saw out there.
FAN COOLED MOTOR PLUS REPLACEABLE BRUSHES
Has the capacity of preventing it to overheat because of it’s built-in fan cooler motor. It prevents the damage due to overheating or overuse of the tool while the brushes are replaceable anytime if it’s not functioning is sharpness.
It can cut 2 – 1 ¼ inch kinds of wood that are in 90 degrees and 1 – 5/8 inch with 45 degrees. Aside from that, it can penetrate 2-dimensional lumber. In addition, it can cut a 6 ½ inch of carbide tripped places in which it beats the other saw through its 2x cutting aptitude.
VIBRATION DAMPENING HANDLE
The rubber grip handle helps to lessen the vibration during cutting. The handle can absolutely provide comfortably handling especially during a bulky job.
- Dimension: 8.9 x 15.9 x 10.5 inches
- Product Weight: 8 pounds
- Power Source: battery powered
- Voltage: 18 volts
- Batteries Cell: NiCAD
- Warranty: 3 years limited warranty with a 1-year free service contract
- Cutting Depth: 2- ¼ inch and 1- 5/8 inch
- Circular saw weight: 6.3 pounds
- This saw is perfect for my carpenter work. It is very comfortable and accessible to use.
- It’s no cord features is very good because I can bring it wherever areas I want to go without worrying if how long the cord.
- This circular saw is not quite heavy unlike the other saw that I had been used although out my life.
- It is very useful, I used it in making my frame and it performed awesomely.
- It cuts very finely and faster in which it does not requires too much effort to cut lumber.
- Due to its cordless features, I can work even I’m out of the house and it does not require a power socket to use it.
- The life of the battery does not take long.
- The battery and the charger are not included in the box and I need to buy it separately.
- As I use it, the performance of a corded circular saw is much recommended for long use rather than the cordless that has less battery life.
DEWALT Bare-Tool DC390B 6-1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw are very useful to me. The cordless circular saw is very light weighted and can provide a great result even in small forces. This is very recommended for those people who love making furniture’s, frames and most especially for the carpenters who build houses.
It will lessen the time and the effort rather than the manual cutting, its innovative design makes the equipment durable and functional that makes the job easy. Dewalt Company makes our carpentering job easy at an inexpensive price.
WORX WG303.1- A Powerful Electric Chain Saw
With the advancement in technology, we have been introduced to power tools which were either gas powered or electrically powered. This has reduced the manual effort and time to complete a task like cutting and pruning trees using chain saws.
People would think that an electric saw is no match to gas-powered chain saws, wait till you work with WORX WG303.1. This 16 inches 14.5 Amp electrically powered chain saw is powerful enough to take the fight to gas-powered similar sized chain saws.
Traditionally chain saws have been gas powered as cutting down trees or pruning required power, this has been easily achieved by the 3.5 HP motor in this electric chain saw.
It is a must tool for people who rarely use the chain saw on their property as this will eliminate the maintenance cost and also set up time, you would not need to clean, refill gas before saw is powered rather just plug it in.
The WORX WG303.1 Electric Chain Saw
This WORX WG303.1 chainsaw is indeed not made for lumberjacks. But if you have a property with trees then you should have this. This will help you in bringing trees of 15-inch diameter down easily. The chain saw is environment-friendly as there is no emission.
Contrary to popular belief the 14.5 Amp motor provides a peak of 3.5 HP which is comparable to any gas powered chain saw, it might not be power packed but does have enough power to perform the cutting with ease.
The design of the rear handle with rubber grip makes it comfortable to hold and work with. The chain saw also does not vibrate a lot as it is not gas powered so working for longer duration is easy and without discomfort.
The chain saw is very safe and secure; it has a chain brake facility which stops the saw blade instantaneously. When the power is removed then also the chain stops easily. The saw also has a very low kickback chain hence making it more secure and safe to work with.
Easy to Use
The patented features like a tool-free tensioning system and automatic oiler for the chain and bar ensure that the functioning of the chain saw is easy.
- Motor type: Electric
- Motor Amp: 5
- Electric Cord: 2 Feet
- Weight: 11 Pounds
- Max Motor Power: 5 HP
- Tensioning System: Yes
- Chain Size: 16 Inches
- Chain Brake: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Assembly Required: Yes
From time to time we all need chain saws on our property either to prune branches or clear the branches from the back yard or piling up firewood. Do you really want to take the trouble of using a gas powered chain saw when similar power and better performance can be delivered by WORX WG303.1. There are numerous unique points which makes it a must-have for any household.
- Lower Maintenance: The maintenance cost of this saw is much lesser than a gas powered one; all you need to do is clean it properly and store it. It will work like charm next time when you plug it in. It also has chain tighter which is automatic; it works well keeping correct tension on a saw. The chain attachment can also be removed without tools making maintenance easy and hassle-free.
- Powerful Enough: Although it is not as powerful as gas-powered saws, it provides ample power to bring down 15 in diameter trees without difficulty.
- Safe to Use: It has numerous safety features like a chain brake, which stops the chain and saw instantaneously when sued.
- Quieter: As compared to gas-powered chain saw the vibrations are lesser and so is the noise levels, but it is advised to use ear protection while working.
- Can you provide enough features and benefits to please all, the answer is a no.
- Short Power Cord: The power cord is short; 2 feet and the maximum length of 14 gauge extension cord that can be used is 50 feet. If you still feel that it can be short for reaching inaccessible places then get a portable generator.
- Chain Saw oil consumed quickly: The Electric saw uses thin and less viscous oil than its gas-powered cousins and hence the oil is used up a lot, hindsight in the flawless power tool.
We tried to provide an honest opinion on why you can choose a WORX WG303.1 electric chain saw, let revisit them. The chain saw is environment-friendly as it works on electric power so there is no emission. The power provided by the motor is adequate for normal tasks like cutting and pruning.
The maintenance of this saw is much easier than its gas-powered competition. It is safe and secure to work with due to numerous features like chain brake, etc.
If you use the chain saw very rarely but you do use it say once a quarter or in six months then you must get an electric chain saw, as these reduce the preparation time. You can avoid refilling the gas, oil mix, cleaning the gas-powered motor’s carburetor.
These just need care and cleaning for being ready for the next use. Plug and enjoy the power of an electric saw which will tick all the right checkboxes for you.
Makita UC3530A Electric Chain Saw Review
The UC3530A Commercial Grade 14-Inch Electric Chain Saw is another offering from Makita, a power tools manufacturer with over 90 years of track record, and this 15-amp chainsaw model is perfect for both professional and home projects.
The UC3530A is fitted with rubberized handles to allow a more comfortable and better grip and control. It’s double insulated to protect users, like you, while using it.
It’s also equipped with a standard current limiter, which protects the motor from damage due to inrush current surges by decreasing power supply when the saw is congested. For added safety, it automatically shuts off when it’s not in use.
Starting and stopping this chainsaw is made easy with the addition of a large trigger switch. It also features one-touch “tool-less” blade and chain adjustments, electric chain brake, 14-inch bar (442-035-661), 14-inch chain (528-092-652), large oil tank with view window, automatic chain oiler, and chain cover.
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 3.5 x 9.4 inches ; 13.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 14 pounds
- You don’t need any tools in order to attach, remove, or adjust the bar and chain.
- This chainsaw is really powerful and will effortlessly cut any wood up to 14 inches in diameter.
- It is not exhausting to use and doesn’t hurt your hands after prolonged handling because of its comfortable rubberized handles and lightweight.
- It is easy to start and stop because of its large trigger.
- The current limiter and auto-shutoff features make this chainsaw worth the extra cost.
- The automatic chain oiler makes it easy for users to maintain this unit.
- It doesn’t use gas or other combustible substances, so you’ll feel safer to store it inside your home, car, or shed.
- The bar length could be longer, although a 14-inch bar is enough for most cutting projects.
- It needs an electricity source to power it up.
- You’ll have to spend extra for an extension cord (gauge 12) to operate this chainsaw.
Should You Grab This Chainsaw?
Made by Makita, which has decades of experience in producing high-quality power tools, the Makita UC3530A Commercial Grade 14-Inch Electric Chain Saw lives up to the brand’s reputation.
We really like that the Makita UC3530A Commercial Grade 14-Inch Electric Chain Saw is well designed, effortless to operate and maintain, safe to use, powerful, and fitted with great features.
All in all, if you’re looking for a chainsaw that combines the power of a gas-powered chainsaw and the handiness of an electric-powered chainsaw, then this is the one you’ve been looking for. ..
Did you find this post useful? Would you like to get back to it later? Save THIS PIN below to your gardening tools board on Pinterest!